It is highly recommended to change the filter every 2 months if you have a full time clientele.
SheMax filters accumulate dust and instantly absorbs it into the compartments. The compressed dust loses its “mobility” property and is easily disposed of without residues.
How to care for the extractor filter for manicure and pedicure SheMax?
- DO NOT wash the filter (only dry care)
- Shake the filter after each client
- Fine particles clogged in fibers, preferably cleaned with any narrow brush
- We recommend changing the filter every two months (at the rate of 6 customers per day)
- Nero filter (Carbon filter is much more expensive. The effect of quality is the same)