It is recommended to change the filter every 2 months for a full time nail tech.
How to care for the extractor filter for manicure and pedicure SheMax?
- Do not ever wash the filter (only dry care)
- Shake the filter after each client
- Fine particles clogged in fibers, preferably cleaned with any narrow brush
- We recommend changing the filter every two months (at the rate of 6 customers per day)
- There is no difference between a Nero filter and a Carbon filter. Carbon filter is much more expensive. The effect of quality is the same.